Looking for a full life cycle Web Applications Developer to be our key IT support person!
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., provides strategic, research and analysis support to senior Navy officials at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in the Lexington Park, MD area.
We seek a Senior Developer with strong front-end as well as excellent SQL/database skills to provide our NAVAIR customer with web application development and web support.
This will be our key person for the development of new web applications, maintenance of existing tools, and the creation of modules within the client’s Intranet, Internet and other Legacy applications.
An active Secret clearance is highly preferred, but candidates with US citizenship and the ability to immediately obtain an interim Secret clearance will be considered!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Full System Lifecycle Development
- Architect and design relational databases via advanced comprehension of T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, views and triggers
- Design graphical user interfaces and reports that contain graphs/charts
- A four-year degree is preferred, but 10+ years of relevant technical experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of Cold Fusion development. In lieu of Cold Fusion, 5 years of Java experience will be considered
- Fundamental understanding of Object Oriented Programming; Full System Lifecycle Development experience
- Requirements gathering and full project documentation
- Database Administration; Strong inter-personal and communications skills, written and oral. Comfortable presenting within group settings
- Ability to multitask & work independently
- US citizenship and either an active Secret clearance, or ability to immediately obtain an interim Secret clearance is REQUIRED!
- Knowledge of XML/RSS and serialized data formats
- Knowledge of Zing Charts & SharePoint
Project management experience.
Please apply directly via our web site: https://www.omnitecinc.com/index.php/current-job-openings/
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where is the role?
What kind of role is it?
Any restrictions on who can apply?
US citizenship and an active Secret security clearance required